no products in the cart
High quality weed seeds for beginners
No experience with cannabis seeds yet? Then we advise you to begin with cannabis seeds that are easy to get started with. The so-called weed seeds for beginners. These are cannabis seeds that do not require much maintenance and are highly mold resistant. On this page you find the complete overview of all our cannabis seeds for beginners.
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 44.67
- 29% THC 0.5% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 44.67
- 23% THC 0.7% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 47.47
- 30% THC 0.8% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 61.43
- 0.3% THC 20% CBD 150 gr/m2$ 44.67
- 26% THC 1% CBD 400 gr/m2
- 18% THC 3% CBD 150 gr/m2
- 0.5% THC 17% CBD 500 gr/m2
- 18% THC 0.1% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 55.84
- 23% THC 0.4% CBD 300 gr/m2
- 15% THC 0.4% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 50.26
- 0.5% THC 18% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 67.01
- 23% THC 0.7% CBD 450 gr/m2
- Sale 30%19% THC 0.5% CBD 550 gr/m2$ 61.43 $ 43.00
- 22% THC 0.6% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 53.05
- 0.5% THC 19% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 72.60
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 50.26
- 17% THC 1.3% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.67
- 14% THC 7% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 41.88
- 7% THC 7% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 50.26
- 19% THC 1.8% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 47.47
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 400 gr/m2
- 18% THC 0.4% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 41.88
- 16% THC 0.3% CBD 275 gr/m2
- 21% THC 4% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 39.09
- 20% THC 0.3% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 55.84
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 150 gr/m2
- 10% THC 5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 41.88
- 20% THC 1.5% CBD 60 gr/m2
- 25% THC 1.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 47.47
- 22% THC 1.5% CBD 100 gr/m2
- 10% THC 0.2% CBD 400 gr/m2
- 20% THC 0.2% CBD 500 gr/m2
- Sale 30%18% THC 1.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 41.88 $ 29.32
- 20% THC 2% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.67
- 22% THC 0.8% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 50.26
- 14% THC 0.8% CBD 750 gr/m2$ 55.84
- 18% THC 2% CBD 300 gr/m2
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 41.88
- 20% THC 1% CBD 500 gr/m2
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 525 gr/m2$ 47.47
- 19% THC 0.4% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.67
- 21% THC 1% CBD 500 gr/m2
- 17% THC 2% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 55.84
- 17% THC 3% CBD 300 gr/m2
- 15% THC 1.5% CBD 425 gr/m2
Why choose marijuana seeds for beginners?
Getting started for the first time can be overwhelming, lots of factors need to be taken into account. Therefore it would be wise to get started with buying weed seeds for beginners. These strains can take a little punch and are very mold resistant, this makes it more easy to get familiar with all the aspects of cannabis plants.
Which cannabis seeds can you choose best as a beginner?
As a beginner, a number of issues are important to consider when choosing cannabis seeds. Here simplicity is key. Factors that influence simplicity are for example the gender of the plant, the flowering capability and the fungus resistance.
Tip 1) Gender - choose feminized seeds for beginners
Every beginner, but also advanced growers have to make a choice between regular or female cannabis seeds. There is an important difference here. With regular cannabis seeds, the gender of the plant has not yet been determined. Per seed there is an average chance of 50% to get a male plant and a 50% chance of a female plant. For example, with 4 seeds will most likely result in 2 male and 2 female plants.
Male plants do not create weed flowers, but can pollinate the female plant. However, this is not desirable for the development of smokable buds. Tops are only developed by female plants. It is therefore highly recommended to choose feminized (female) cannabis seeds as a beginner. With this you do not have to recognize and remove the male plants which makes it much easier.
Tip 2) The flowering - choose autoflowering seeds for beginners
Non auto-flowering cannabis plants are influenced by the seasons and thereby, a cannabis plant will start to flower when the sun shines less than 10 hours. Before that period of time, a weedplant will increase in size and get bigger. As the time goes by, and it is getting later in the season, there will be less hours of sunlight. There will be a moment eventually when there will be less than 10 hours of sunlight and the plant will start to bloom. That is why a marijuana plant is an annual plant.
Indoor the same applies and these conditions have to be simulated. With everything that has to be considered, and with the lighting cycle on top of that, it is advised for beginners to choose for autoflowering seeds. Autoflower strains will start to bloom within a few weeks and don't care much about the amount of light or the time of year. This makes the autoflower easier to handle.
Tip 3) The mold resistance - choose for cannabis seeds with a high mold resistance
Some cannabis plants have a low fungal resistance, while others have a very high resistance to mold. It is a lot to take care of for beginners. It is therefore highly recommended to opt for cannabis seeds with a high mold resistance.
Tip 4) Indica or Sativa? - Choose indica seeds for beginners
Cannabis plants are roughly divided into two categories: Indicas and Sativas. The distinction lies mainly in the structure of the plant. Indicas are generally easier to maintain. They produce a lot of bud in a relatively short flowering phase and have a compact structure. For beginners it is therefore advisable to choose an Indica strain.
Conclusion: the best weed seeds for beginners
Above we have given all the needed tips to make an informed choice. The easiest cannabis seeds are female Indica autoflower cannabis seeds with a high mold resistance. You can easily find these by using our filters. In addition, below we give our top 5 of the best cannabis seeds for beginners.
Awesome grow pictures on Instagram
Curious about the results of our starting customers? Want to receive useful grow information? Follow Weedseedsexpress on Instagram and receive instant updates!