no products in the cart
After ordering you have the right to return your order within 14 days of receipt. To use your right of withdrawal, we kindly ask you to contact us within 14 days. This can be done by using our contact form on our website or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving your notification we will send you the instructions for the return shipment and refund.
During the 14 day period you should treat the product as you would in a store. In addition, you may open the packaging, unless it's sealed. In the event that you have done more than absolutely necessary to assess a product, the loss of value may be charged.
- The right of withdrawal ends 14 days after the day that you (or a designated third party, outside the courier) have taken possession of the product.
- If you have ordered several products with different delivery times in one order, the right of withdrawal expires 14 days after you have received the last product of your order.
- Please note that the shipping costs will not be reimbursed if the product is returned without prior notice.
If you have exercised your right of withdrawal, all payments (including shipping costs) will be refunded within 14 days. If you have returned a product without prior notice, we may ask you for a tracking code as proof before reimbursement is made.
Depending on your original payment method, the refund will be processed as follows:
- Credit card - Credit card (or bank transfer if more than 30 days have elapsed since initial payment)
- Bank transfer - Bank transfer
- Cash in envelope - Bank transfer
- Crypto payment - Bank transfer
The following products are excluded from the right of withdrawal:
- Products whose sealed packaging is open.