no products in the cart
High quality Skunk strain seeds
Skunk was discovered in the 70’s and is known for its great potency and strong smell. It is therefore necessary to take precautionary measures. Most Skunk varieties are suitable for indoor and outdoor. Moreover, Skunk plants are durable, resilient and forgiving when it comes to most beginner mistakes. Skunk is also a very powerful weed and in many cases easy to get started with. It is therefore not surprising that Skunk has formed the basis for many crossings since the 1970’s where many successful hybrids have been created. Think for example of the C-47, Cheese and Power Kush.
Check out our assortment with the most beautiful hybrids where Skunk has formed the basis. Do you have questions about our Skunk seeds or you need some help? Feel free to contact us. We are happy to help you.
- 22% THC 0.6% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 53.05
- 17% THC 1.3% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.67
- 18% THC 0.2% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.67
- 21% THC 4% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 39.09
- 17% THC 0.8% CBD 150 gr/m2
- 21% THC 0.5% CBD 550 gr/m2$ 39.09
- 22% THC 0.8% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 50.26
- 14% THC 0.8% CBD 750 gr/m2$ 55.84
- 15% THC 3.9% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 39.09
- 16% THC 1.5% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 39.09
More about Skunk weed strains
The Skunk family is probably the most important cannabis family in history. Yet the Skunk is the most misunderstood in many regions. For example in the United Kingdom where almost every high quality and strong cannabis species is called a “Skunk”. In reality, the Skunk family is an extremely important and completely independent family.