no products in the cart
High quality hybrid weed seeds for sale
Hybrid cannabis seeds have specific properties. For example, some hybrids are easy to grow, while others have a refined taste or produce high yields. Nowadays, almost all successful cannabis varieties are a hybrid which is not very surprising. While creating a hybrid, the breeders goal is to create a new strain with the best qualities of at least two species. Are you looking for high quality hybrid weed seeds? Then check out our assortment below.
buy 10get 10free22% THC 0.5% CBD 250 gr/m2
- 25% THC 0.5% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 25% THC 0.05% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 67.42
- 29% THC 0.5% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 30% THC 0.8% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 61.80
- 0.3% THC 20% CBD 150 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 26% THC 1% CBD 400 gr/m2
- 18% THC 3% CBD 150 gr/m2
- 20% THC 0.1% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 50.57
- 0.5% THC 17% CBD 500 gr/m2
- 18% THC 0.1% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 56.19
- 0.5% THC 17% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 67.42
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 550 gr/m2$ 61.80
- 19% THC 0.75% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 61.80
- 3% THC 19% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 61.80
- 0.5% THC 19% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 73.04
- 3% THC 19% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 59.00
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 33.71
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 50.57
- 17% THC 1.3% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 20% THC 0.3% CBD 450 gr/m2
- 18% THC 0.2% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 19% THC 1.8% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 47.76
- 19% THC 1.8% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 30.90
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 400 gr/m2
- 18% THC 0.4% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 42.14
- 27% THC 0.3% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 16% THC 0.3% CBD 275 gr/m2
- 21% THC 0.6% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 36.52
- 21% THC 4% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 150 gr/m2
- 20% THC 1.5% CBD 60 gr/m2
- 25% THC 1.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 47.76
- 22% THC 1.5% CBD 100 gr/m2
- 17% THC 0.8% CBD 150 gr/m2
- 10% THC 0.2% CBD 400 gr/m2
- 19% THC 1% CBD 100 gr/m2
- 20% THC 0.2% CBD 500 gr/m2
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 425 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 22% THC 0.8% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 50.57
- 18% THC 2% CBD 300 gr/m2
- 20% THC 2.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 36.52
- 21% THC 1% CBD 600 gr/m2
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 42.14
- 20% THC 1% CBD 500 gr/m2
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 525 gr/m2$ 47.76
- 20% THC 2% CBD 600 gr/m2$ 42.14
- 19% THC 0.4% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 15% THC 3.9% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 19% THC 0.2% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 42.14
- 17% THC 2% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 56.19
- 17% THC 3% CBD 300 gr/m2
- 16% THC 1.5% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 15% THC 1.5% CBD 425 gr/m2
- 25% THC 0.10% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 44.95
Hybrid cannabis seeds
Like all other plants, the cannabis plant exists as a pure variety or as a mix of two or more species. Are genetics crossed by humans? Then this is called a hybrid strain. Therefore, hybrid cannabis seeds are the seeds from hybrid plants.
Because of the commercialization of the industry, people and companies are experimenting on a large scale with various strains. The industry is looking for the best properties and effects which can only be found by crossing pure and existing varieties. Nowadays, weed species are no longer exclusively used for the production of weed but also for the production of CBD oil and various cosmetic products. All thanks to the hybrid.
The first and most famous crossing of an Indica and Sativa is the Skunk. However, this was not the last hybrid. These days almost every successful strain is a hybrid.
Which hybrid species are distinguished?
When crossing weed species, a distinction is made between five different hybrid species:
- Sativa x Sativa: a cross between two sativa species (hybrid Sativa)
- Sativa x Indica: a cross between a Sativa and Indica in which the Sativa is dominant
- Indica x Sativa: a cross between an Indica and Sativa in which the Indica is dominant
- Indica x Indica: a cross between two Indica species (Indica Hybrid)
- Autoflowering: a cross between one of the above combinations, where the hybrid with ruderalis genetics is crossed to create an autoflowering.
What are non-hybrid cannabis seeds?
Non-hybrid cannabis seeds are seeds from a pure cannabis variety without interference from humanity. Genetics are therefore purely decided by nature and not a mix of various genetics added by humans. Because such pure varieties often perform less well than hybrids, non-hybrid cannabis seeds are very rare.
How are hybrid marijuana seeds made?
The creation of a new cannabis strain always includes the same process and takes place in a controlled environment. First of all, the breeders themselves choose both the male and female plants after which they let the male plant pollinate the female plant. When the plant is mature they collect the seeds and germinate them. At that moment the first generation hybrid (F1-hybrid) is a fact.
The process of re-pollinating, collecting the seeds and re-growing is repeated until the intended results are achieved. The last process is stabilizing the seeds. This is done by crossing the new hybrid with its parents.
In order to ensure that the new species retains its properties, an asexual reproductive process is used for the production of Hybrid marijuana seeds. Think of cloning, cuttings and division of roots.
Landras cannabis species
A hybrid can also arise in nature. This does not involve human interference. Such hybrids are called Landras cannabis.
Why choose Hybrid pot seeds?
Because hybrid species have been developed based on characteristics such as ease of cultivation, yield or effect, hybrid cannabis seeds offer many advantages. Hybrid seeds will become a plant based on characteristics that you consider important or which you have as a requirement. You can think of properties such as:
- Format of the plant
- Resilience to fungus or diseases
- Indoor or outdoor cultivation
- Flowering time
The best hybrid cannabis seeds for sale online
At Weed Seeds Express we are happy to provide the best hybrid marijuana seeds with the highest quality possible straight from dutch farms. In our assortment you will find a wide range of hybrid varieties. Because a clone is the only way to ensure an exact genetic make-up, we have chosen to supply exclusively clone-only hybrid cannabis seeds. We deliver not only to consumers in Germany, the UK, Australia and Canada, but worldwide.