no products in the cart
High quality feminized weed seeds for sale
Want to buy feminized seeds? At Weedseedsexpress we have a great range of feminized weed seeds including some of the most popular strains like Granddaddy Purple, Girl Scout and OG Kush. Want to make sure you buy high quality feminized cannabis seeds? Take a look at our wide assortment below and order your feminized seeds today!
- 21% THC 0.3% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 61.89
- 20% THC 0.8% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 53.05
- 1% THC 16% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 67.79
- 1% THC 15% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 70.73
- 1% THC 15% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 53.05
- Sale 10%20% THC 0.1% CBD 600 gr/m2$ 53.05 $ 47.74
- 25% THC 0.5% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 47.16
- 25% THC 0.05% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 70.73
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 47.16
- 29% THC 0.5% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 47.16
- 23% THC 0.7% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 50.10
- 30% THC 0.8% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 64.84
- 24% THC 0.5% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 53.05
- 0.3% THC 20% CBD 150 gr/m2$ 47.16
- 20% THC 0.1% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 53.05
- 18% THC 0.1% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 58.94
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 58.94
- 18% THC 0.05% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 76.63
- 23% THC 0.4% CBD 300 gr/m2
- 15% THC 0.4% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 53.05
- 6% THC 15% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 70.73
- 23% THC 0.7% CBD 450 gr/m2
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 550 gr/m2$ 64.84
- Sale 7%22% THC 0.6% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 56.00 $ 52.08
- 19% THC 0.75% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 64.84
- 3% THC 19% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 64.84
- 0.5% THC 19% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 76.63
- 3% THC 19% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 61.89
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 53.05
- 17% THC 1.3% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 47.16
- 7% THC 7% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 53.05
- 20% THC 0.3% CBD 450 gr/m2
- 18% THC 0.2% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 47.16
- 19% THC 1.8% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 50.10
- 18% THC 0.4% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 44.21
- 27% THC 0.3% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 47.16
- 21% THC 0.6% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 38.31
- 21% THC 4% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 41.26
- 20% THC 0.3% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 58.94
- 25% THC 1.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 50.10
- 21.5% THC 0.4% CBD 250 gr/m2$ 41.26
- 21% THC 0.5% CBD 550 gr/m2$ 41.26
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 41.26
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 41.26
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.21
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 47.16
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 425 gr/m2$ 47.16
- 20% THC 2% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 47.16
- 22% THC 0.8% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 53.05
- 14% THC 0.8% CBD 750 gr/m2$ 58.94
- 20% THC 2.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 38.31
- 21% THC 1% CBD 600 gr/m2
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.21
- 20% THC 1% CBD 500 gr/m2
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 525 gr/m2$ 50.10
- 20% THC 2% CBD 600 gr/m2$ 44.21
- 19% THC 0.4% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 47.16
- Sale 10%21% THC 0.15% CBD 600 gr/m2$ 47.16 $ 42.44
- 15% THC 3.9% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 41.26
- Sale 10%19% THC 0.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 41.26 $ 37.13
- 19% THC 0.2% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 44.21
- 21% THC 1% CBD 500 gr/m2
- 17% THC 2% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 58.94
- 16% THC 1.5% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 41.26
- 25% THC 0.10% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 47.16
What are feminized zeeds?
Before you buy cannabis seeds (Indica or Sativa) you have to decide whether you choose feminized or non-feminized seeds. In order to make an informed decision, it’s important to understand the differences. So what is the difference between those two?
Non-feminized seeds (regular cannabis seeds) are seeds where the gender hasn't been determined yet. With regular seeds there is a 60% change of growing a male and 40% of growing a female plant.
Feminized seeds are also known as female seeds. But what does that mean? With feminized seeds the gender has been determined already. Although it isn't guaranteed for 100% the plant will become female, with this type of seed the chance of a female plant is 99.9%.
What does feminized mean?
Definition: feminized means that the specific seed exclusively develops a female plant. That’s because the seed is genetically modified by undergoing the process of feminizing. In simple words: they have been adjusted to develop female plants.
Marijuana seeds feminized vs autoflowering: what’s the difference?
To avoid future confusion, it’s important to understand the differences and similarities between female and autoflowering seeds. First of all, a feminized seed can be autoflowering or none-autoflowering.
None autoflowers (just feminized) are species that grow into female plants that will flower when they receive less hours of light. Autoflowering species are also feminized species, but have the ability to bloom based on age. Autoflowers are therefore usually easier to grow which is why many beginners choose autoflower seeds.
Where to buy feminized cannabis seeds?
When looking for the best place to buy your female seeds you might ask yourself: Where can I buy feminized weed seeds and what is the best feminized seed bank?
There are plenty of seed banks to buy from, all with their own policy and guarantees. Yet, we and thousands of customers believe that Weedseedsexpress is one of the best seed banks around. Why’s that? Let’s sum up:
- High quality feminized cannabis seeds - Our product range contains a large selection of the best organic feminized marijuana seeds. Female seeds that produce healthy plants with high yields, buds with high THC or CBD levels Whether you are looking for cheap possibilities or actually want to spend a little more money on some unique feminized seeds, at Weedseedsexpress you find the cheapest feminized seeds and premium seeds.
- Delivery guarantee - We make sure your order gets delivered.
- Germination guarantee - Our seed bank is known for it’s organic female marijuana seeds and top level standards when it comes to quality. Yet, to make sure you can grow all of your seeds we add 20% FREE SEEDS to each order.
- Topnotch customer service - Our dedicated team is professional and kind. We are always ready to help you out.
- Competitive prices - At Weedseedsexpress you buy high quality cheap feminized seeds.
Why should you buy feminized cannabis seeds?
With regular seeds you have a 60% change to grow male plants and as you might already know, male plants won’t produce smokable buds. Furthermore, male plants have a bad influence on the quality of your female plants; if the male pollinates a female, she transforms into another male plant and won’t produce usable buds anymore.
So if you want a plant for the smokable fruits, you don't want to ditch 50% of your plants right away and you don’t want to be on the lookout constantly to check if an intruder contaminates your females, you should buy feminized weed seeds.
Feminized cannabis seeds pros and cons
A lot of people wonder: are feminized cannabis seeds good? Are they better compared to regular seeds? Or maybe weaker? To answer those questions you need to understand the pros and cons of female seeds. Buying feminized seeds has a lot of advantages, but there are also disadvantages to keep in mind.
- Growing buds - all plants will be female and develop high quality buds;
- No worries - the grower doesn’t have to check their plants on a daily basis to spot and remove male plants to prevent the female plants of getting pollinated;
- Optimal use of space - as growers don’t have to remove male plants they can use the full space for growing female plants;
- No seeds - female plants won't allow the development of male plants so when it’s your goal to produce seeds, feminized seeds are not your likely choice.
Points of interest when buying feminized seeds
You want to buy feminized seeds, but you can't choose? Each variety has specific characteristics. These can be found on the specific seeds page under “Specifications”. We will explain the characteristics in advance.
Tastes of weed differ enormously. Do you like earthy, citrus, chocolate or woody? For each type of weed it is stated which flavour it gives off.
THC or CBD
Weed contains THC and/or CBD. The higher the THC content, the more it gives a psychoactive effect. CBD is more likely to have an effect on the body and has a relaxing effect while the head remains clear.
Tip: at the top right of the assortment you can sort on both 'THC' and 'CBD' and in the left menu you can filter on THC value 'low', 'medium' and 'high'.
Do you want a sedative? Euphoric, cheerful or creatively stimulated. Even though the effects of weed may vary from person to person, in general there are clear differences between feminized seed strains. For each seed the effect of the final product is stated.
Indoor or outdoor cultivation
All our feminized seeds can be used for indoor, outdoor and greenhouse grows unless otherwise stated.
There are differences in height and width. For each feminized seed type you will find the expected height for both indoor and outdoor use.
Tip: at the top right of the assortment you can sort on 'Height'.
You probably want to buy feminized weed seeds that yield as much as possible. However, the yield differs per variety. It also depends on whether you grow indoors or outdoors. Outdoors usually gives more yield. In order to give an expectation of the yield, a lower and upper limit is given for each variety.
Tip: at the top right of the assortment you can sort on 'Yield'.
The flowering time indicates when harvesting can take place. Some feminized seeds are fast growers. Others take a little longer. The average flowering time of our female seeds is between 50 and 100 days.
Top 3 lists when buying feminized cannabis seeds
We like to make it easy for you if you want to buy feminized seeds. That's why we've put together the Top 3 lists below.
Top 3 | Indoor
When growing indoors, the available space is often limited. You therefore need a plant that produces a fine harvest and where training techniques are possible to control the height. Take a look at the best varieties below:
Top 3 | Outdoor
Want to grow outdoors? Then choose one of the varieties below. The presented seeds develop sturdy and mould resistant strains:
Top 3 | High yielding
For many growers the final result is an important part of the cultivation and to be honest, a big harvest is just great. Are you going for gold? Then take a look at our feminized seeds with the highest yield potential:
FAQ about feminized seeds
Do you have questions about feminized seeds or would you like to know more about cuttings and/or growing cannabis seeds? Find the answers to your questions on our 'FAQ' page or see below. We also post weekly blogs with cannabis grow tips and information about different cannabis strains.
Do you deliver feminized seeds to the USA?
Since the legalization in many states of the USA many people have started to grow their own weed at home. Logically the demand for feminized cannabis seeds has increased enormously in the USA and. In order to meet that demand, Weedseedsexpress is supplying feminized seeds to customers in the USA.
Can I buy cheap feminized cannabis seeds at Weedseedsexpress?
Due to the costly feminization process, feminized cannabis seeds are generally expensive. Nevertheless, Weedseedsepxress offers feminized seeds cheaply. We purchase large quantities of seeds from our breeders which allows us to negotiate a good price. A benefit we are happy to share with you. Do a quick research and check out some of our competitors. You will soon notice that our feminized cannabis seeds are cheap.
How to identify female weed seeds?
When you buy cannabis seeds, it would be very useful if you could determine the sex of the plant by looking at the physical aspects of a seed. There are even charts available that claim to be able to predict gender. But is this possible? The answer is no. Unfortunately not. It would save a lot of time and effort. When you buy non-feminized seeds, the sex of the plant is not determined until a few weeks before flowering and even female seeds have a 0.01% chance of turning into a male or hermaphrodite plant.
Can you clone feminized marijuana seeds?
When a cannabis plant arises from a feminized seed, it would be the perfect opportunity to clone it. But is this possible? There is a lot of misunderstanding about the question whether you can clone female seeds or not, but the answer is yes: you can clone female cannabis seeds.
Reading tip: how to clone cannabis plants?
Can I follow Weedseedsexpress on Instagram?
Yes you can! Follow Weedseedsexpress on Instagram and check what your fellow growers are growing, receive tips and cool stuff!