no products in the cart
High quality feminized weed seeds for sale
Want to buy feminized seeds? We have got a wide range of feminized weed seeds including some of the most popular strains like GDP, GSC, Charlotte's Web and ACDC. To make sure you buy high quality feminized cannabis seeds you should definitely take a look at our strains listed below.
- 20% THC 0.1% CBD 600 gr/m2$ 50.57
- 25% THC 0.5% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 25% THC 0.05% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 67.42
buy 10get 10free20% THC 0.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 29% THC 0.5% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 23% THC 0.7% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 47.76
- 30% THC 0.8% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 61.80
- 24% THC 0.5% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 50.57
- 0.3% THC 20% CBD 150 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 20% THC 0.1% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 50.57
- 18% THC 0.1% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 56.19
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 56.19
- 18% THC 0.05% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 73.04
- 23% THC 0.4% CBD 300 gr/m2
- 15% THC 0.4% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 50.57
- 0.5% THC 17% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 67.42
- 23% THC 0.7% CBD 450 gr/m2
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 550 gr/m2$ 61.80
- 22% THC 0.6% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 53.38
- 19% THC 0.75% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 61.80
- 3% THC 19% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 61.80
- 0.5% THC 19% CBD 300 gr/m2$ 73.04
- 3% THC 19% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 59.00
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 50.57
- 17% THC 1.3% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 7% THC 7% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 50.57
- 20% THC 0.3% CBD 450 gr/m2
- 18% THC 0.2% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 19% THC 1.8% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 47.76
- 18% THC 0.4% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 42.14
- 27% THC 0.3% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 21% THC 0.6% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 36.52
- 21% THC 4% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 20% THC 0.3% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 56.19
- 25% THC 1.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 47.76
- 21.5% THC 0.4% CBD 250 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 21% THC 0.5% CBD 550 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 42.14
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 425 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 20% THC 2% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 22% THC 0.8% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 50.57
- 14% THC 0.8% CBD 750 gr/m2$ 56.19
- 20% THC 2.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 36.52
- 21% THC 1% CBD 600 gr/m2
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 42.14
- 20% THC 1% CBD 500 gr/m2
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 525 gr/m2$ 47.76
- 20% THC 2% CBD 600 gr/m2$ 42.14
- 19% THC 0.4% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 44.95
- 21% THC 0.15% CBD 600 gr/m2
- 15% THC 3.9% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 19% THC 0.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 19% THC 0.2% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 42.14
- 21% THC 1% CBD 500 gr/m2
- 17% THC 2% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 56.19
- 16% THC 1.5% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 39.33
- 25% THC 0.10% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 44.95
Where to buy feminized cannabis seeds?
If you are looking for a place to buy your female seeds you probably wonder: Where can i buy feminized weed seeds? The answer to that question is pretty simple. The best place to buy feminized seeds online is definitely at Weedseedsexpress. This has several reasons. First of all, at Weedseedsexpress you order with trust and confidence. We have a delivery guarantee, if a seed won't sprout we replace the seed without a doubt and besides we are always ready to help you out.
Our product range contains a large selection of the best organic feminized marijuana seeds for sale and variety packs. Choose female seeds that produce plants with high yields, buds with high THC levels or find your species based on other characteristic features. Whether you are looking for cheap possibilities or actually want to spend a little more money on some unique feminized seeds, here you find a wide range from the cheapest feminized seeds to premium seeds. Our seed bank is known for it’s organic female marijuana seeds and top level standards when it comes to quality, shipment and customer service.
What are feminized seeds?
Before you buy cannabis seeds (Indica or Sativa) you have to decide whether you choose feminized or non-feminized seeds. To be able to make that choice, it’s important to understand the difference between those types. So what is the difference between those two?
Non-feminized seeds (regular cannabis seeds) are seeds where the gender hasn't been determined yet. With non-feminized seeds a male as well as a female plant can emerge from it.
Feminized seeds are also known as female seeds. But what does that mean? With feminized seeds the gender has been determined already. Although it isn't guaranteed the plant will become female, with this type of seed the chance of a female plant is 99%. That makes these seeds a very reliable choice when you want it to become a female plant.
What does feminized mean?
Definition: feminized means that the specific seed exclusively develops a female plant. That’s because the seed is genetically modified by undergoing the process of feminizing. In simple words: they have been adjusted to develop female plants.
Why should you buy feminized cannabis seeds?
With regular seeds you have a 50% change to get male plants and as you might already know, male plants won’t produce smokable buds. They do produce buds with new seeds, which can again be male or female. Furthermore, male plants have a bad influence on the quality of your female plants; if the male pollinates a female, she transforms into another male plant and won’t produce usable buds anymore. So if you want a plant for the smokable fruits, you don't want to ditch 50% of your plants right away and you don’t want to be on the lookout constantly to check if an intruder contaminates your females, you should buy feminized weed seeds.
Marijuana seeds feminized vs autoflowering: what’s the difference?
To avoid confusion, it’s important to understand the differences and similarities between female and autoflowering seeds. First of all, a feminized seed can be autoflowering or none-autoflowering. None autoflowers (just feminized) are species that grow into female plant and will flower when it receives less hours of light. Autoflowering species are also feminized species, but will flower based on age instead of the change in dark-hours or season.
Feminized cannabis seeds pros and cons
A lot of people wonder: are feminized cannabis seeds good? Are they better than regular seeds? Or maybe weaker? To answer those questions you need to know the pros and cons of this female seeds. Buying feminized seeds has a lot of advantages, but there are also disadvantages to keep in mind. Below you read a clear explanation about the pros and cons of female pot seeds.
- The most important benefit: all plants will produce high quality buds;
- Breeders don’t have to check their plants on a daily basis to remove male plants in order to protect female plants;
- Because breeders don’t have to remove plants they spare time and space;
- There is practically no chance of pollination;
- No male plants means no useless seedy buds.
- Female plants won't allow the development of male plants. Is it your goal to produce seeds? Then feminized seeds are not your likely choice.
How are feminized marijuana seeds made, how to identify them and can you clone them?
Making female seeds is quite complex, but producing your own female seeds isn’t impossible. Especially when you’re experienced in breeding.
How are feminized weed seeds made?
Breeders create female cannabis seeds by growing two female plants next to each other. In this way the breeder can be sure the offspring will be female. The next step is creating female genetics. This is done by spraying the developing flowers with gibberellic acid or colloidal silver which enforces the plant to produce pollen sacs (just like male plants). The pollen sacs are then harvested and used to pollinate another plant after which the plant produces only female seeds.
How to identify feminized weed seeds?
When you buy seeds, it would be very useful if you could determine the sex of the plant by looking at the physical aspects of a seed. There are even charts available that claim to be able to predict the gender. But is this possible? The answer is no. Unfortunately not. It would save a lot of time and effort. When you buy non-feminized seeds, the sex of the plant is not determined until a few weeks before flowering and even female seeds have a 0.01% chance of turning into a male or hermaphrodite plant.
Can you clone feminized marijuana seeds?
When a specific cannabis plant arises from feminized seeds, it would be the perfect opportunity to clone the seeds. But is this possible? There is a lot of misunderstanding about the question whether you can clone female seeds or not. But the answer is yes, you can clone female cannabis seeds. By doing so, the plant’s potency remains on the same level. However, keep in mind that you also need a male plant for a successful clone process. You get these from regular seeds.
Weedseedsexpress on Instagram
Follow Weedseedsexpress on Instagram and check what your fellow growers are growing, receive tips and cool stuff!