no products in the cart
High quality Kush strain seeds
Kush species have become hugely popular over the past 20 years. This is mainly due to the crossings based on the Kush. The most popular result came when the plant was brought to the US and breeders created the OG Kush. However, these days there are many more popular Kush varieties on the market. Kush species are known for their strong plant capacities and are very suitable for mountainous and desert-like regions.
Check out assortment with the most potent Kush strain seeds below. Do you need help? Feel free to contact us. We are happy to help you out.
- 7% THC 7% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 44.67
- 27% THC 0.3% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 44.67
- 20% THC 0.5% CBD 450 gr/m2$ 39.09
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 350 gr/m2$ 39.09
- Sale 30%20% THC 0.5% CBD 425 gr/m2$ 44.67 $ 31.27
- 20% THC 1% CBD 500 gr/m2
- 18% THC 1.5% CBD 400 gr/m2$ 27.92
- 16% THC 1.5% CBD 500 gr/m2$ 39.09
More about Kush weed species
The hardy Kush finds its origin in the Hindu Kush mountains. The inhospitable border area between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Originally, the Kush is a pure Indica, but due to the desire of many growers to cross the best Indica qualities with the qualities of their favorite Sativa, there are now many successful Kush-hybrids on the market.